- My Korean Travel Journal

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, August 2, 2013


Well, there isn't much to say about this post. This is simply Korea in Spring, and it is simply beautiful. If you want to visit Korea, the absolutely best time is from late April to early June. During this time, the weather is mild, and the greenery is in full bloom. I will just let these pictures do the talking. 





















Also, these are a few pics from my birthday 2012. It is never the event that makes something special. It is the people you are with that make something special. :) Thanks ya'll. Also, I lucky to share my birthday with Mark S. I hope this means I'm from the same universal origins as the NASA super genius : D 






Yuhyun made the cake for Mark!!! WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here