Birthday Weekend - My Korean Travel Journal

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Ok well, if you thought last week was bad, think again... This week I really screwed it up as far as blogging goes. I forgot my camera at every event this weekend. I went to two birthday parties and I rode my bike to the Han river, and you think that I could remember my camera at least once. Well, I didn't, lol. So, sorry folks. I especially was kicking myself for not bringing the camera on my bike ride. It was absolutely perfect weather for pictures and a bike ride. However, I will definitely be returning to that event soon, and so not to worry, I will be posting a bike ride blog soon.


Well, to make up for this boring post, in which I am basically telling you there is absolutely nothing to talk about, I will be heading to the Jinju River Floating Lantern Festival. Jinju is at the Southern tip of Korea. I am so excited especially since I am going with a group headed by a person from Korea. I think this is going to be awesome. So, stay tuned, lol.

One last thing ... to make this blog somewhat interesting for those who even read it, I would like to know if anyone has specific questions for me that I can try to answer. If so, please leave your questions in the comment section below.

Till next time, cheerios :>

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you kept saying, "lol" in your blog! I could literally hear your laugh in my head every time you wrote it! Miss you!! ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here